Thursday, December 18, 2014

On my mind.

Hi Everyone! What a crazy couple of weeks. I hope to remember about these days of starting up a business how exciting and fulfilled I feel. Although there is not much time to enjoy it. Sometimes I can't believe my life. 

I get to be a stay at home mom. I get to do shows. I get to see my best friends and family as I take their pictures. I get to be with my husband all day long. My mom is a drive away. I have siblings 10 minutes away. I get to learn something new with my husband everyday. I get to bring magic to little girls birthdays. I get to decide my own schedule. I get to sleep in. I call my own shots. I get to stay in a gorgeous home with more space than I can wrap my head around and that is close and convenient to everything I need. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. This is just a start at counting my blessings. Lots has changed in a year, and although I had the dream job...I really feel like I am living the dream right now. And that's pretty cool. 

Here's a glance at our life right now:
 A little something I painted for my beloved "Carols". Such a wonderful experience to do this show again!
 It was Andrew's birthday!! And we had a blast at his awesome party!
 Happy 4 year Anniversary Addi!
 We saw "A Christmas Carol" with my darling niece and nephew in it!
I got the call that I will be back at Hale doing the role of Molly in "Ghost". I'm so so excited for this piece! It's a regional premiere from the movie "Ghost". The music is way cool. And the part is to die for. I can't wait to get started on this right after Christmas :)
Addison is choreographing at Bountiful High right now, and learning a LOT. He is so excited for "Shrek" to start up in January. He is becoming quite the photographer. And spends his days painting away...which I think is the coolest. 

We met the Elders Quorum presidency the other day. And after they left Addison turned to me and said, "when people ask what we do, we sound CRAZY!" Haha. Our answer is always pretty funny to watch us pull together..."Uh we are photographers, and artists? We graduated in musical theatre so I'm doing a show right now, and Addison is choreographing. So we sell our art, and take pictures, oh and I do princess parties on the weekends!" It's pretty comical. But I feel like it's all just kind of fell into place. The second we decided to open ourselves up The Lords guidance, everything has flowed. It sounds like we're nuts, but honestly? It feels so natural and right. It's hard to even doubt, until we start thinking about how we sound to others, and what the worlds definition of work and security is.

So as we are preparing for Christmas. I am amazed at our abundance. I am so blessed to be able to give freely, and without worry. I cannot believe that it is one week away! I am so excited for the festivities this year. But mostly to watch Alfie unwrap his gifts and eat till his hearts content. 
Merry Christmas!

No comments: