Friday, November 28, 2014

a post of gratitude.

These people are what life is all about! I sure love them. Thanksgiving was so different than last year. Last year Addi and I both worked. We got off late and met at the movie theatre to watch Frozen and wrote our Thankful Lists during the previews. Our Thanksgiving feast was an $18 bucket of popcorn and a Dr. Pepper :) I remember feeling desperately lonely and so grateful for the small things, like the 2 hours we were able to spend together watching a movie. 

This year, I was surrounded by family, food, and of course my boys. I am so grateful for this next wild ride we're on, mostly because my days consist of Alf and Addi-all the time. I'm developing new skills everyday, and I get to do it with the best partner. I do what I love at night. "Catch Me" has brought me so much joy! I can't believe I have to say goodbye to it tomorrow. I have made such incredible friends in my show. I can truly say I use my talents everyday. I'm on to the next show already-Five Carols for Christmas. I get to play with kids at their birthday party for a living. We are sitting pretty at an incredible home that is close to everything and most everyone. We are so richly blessed it's hard to comprehend. For a husband who works hard, for a son who makes me laugh. For family and friends that are positive and supportive. Goodness.

No comments: