Monday, July 14, 2014

stand in holy places.

We have been on the Hill for over a week now, and it has been such positive experience. Coming here, I will be honest, I didn't have very high expectations. I thought it would be a step above a girls camp road show...I've had some bad production experiences in the past-as far as professionalism goes, and I fully expected, with a cast of 750 people, it would be 10 times worse. But honestly? This has been one of the most positive, professional, and sweet experiences I've been a part of. I love the beautiful spirit that has been so prevalent from the moment I laid eyes on the hill. We have had many rehearsals, but not a moment of mine has been wasted-everything is so efficient. The days so far have been long, but not vigorous. Alfie has been an angel. He sleeps well in his stroller on the hill, and is attentive and quiet in his scenes! Such a sweetie! 

No comments: