Sunday, April 13, 2014

life goes on.

something that addison and i have had to come to terms with is that life has indeed carried on without us in Utah. my mom's working on her Bachelor's. my sister kirsten is pregnant (with a boy!). my niblings max, eliza, and betty are a year old! charlotte's in pigtails! addisons brother monson is home from a mission and has a girlfriend. my sister laila has braces. grandma sheri is gone...landon is practically married with two kids! some loss, but so much joy, progression, and new life that i can't wait to be a part of.
my favorite addition would have to be this guy :) this is alex, landon's partner. we were fortunate enough to see him for a couple days last week as he was out here on a business trip! this was my 4th time talking to alex face-to-face, and you would never have known it. we talked like we had known each other for years. my respect for this man is out the door. he is phenomenal-and his kids are adorable to boot! can't wait for countless more hours with him and landon. so nice to have another in-law around :)

No comments: