Saturday, November 30, 2013

a spontaneous trip home. (pt 2)

My sweet families threw me some showers on my short trip home. I couldn't believe how many people were able to make it on such short notice. I was also just blown away at my family's generosity. People just melt when they know a baby's coming. I joked that all you have to do is hide a basketball under your shirt and people start slipping bills to you. But in all seriousness, we are so blessed. And this baby boy has no idea how much love is coming his way.
This, however, was my favorite gift. Given to me by my Aunt Holly on Addisons' side. She put so much thought into every aspect of her gift. And this was a stack of papers, stapled together with this picture of Jesus and Mary on front. I flipped through the book in confusion when I realized it was full of blank pages. I looked up at Holly, and she said it was a book to write how much I loved my new baby in :) absolutely perfect. i love it so much.

No comments: