Wednesday, November 27, 2013

a spontaneous trip home. (pt 1)

so, a couple weeks ago my mom calls me with an interesting proposition. she was planning a trip out here in October, but because of her broken foot, had to cancel. she suggested that i use her ticket to come out there, and i'd be able to attend my best friends' wedding! ahhhhh :) at the urging of Addison, I jumped on the opportunity. although November has been extremely overwhelming for me, i knew that a missed trip to Utah would be regretted. it was just a short weekend trip, but it was just what the doctor ordered! i soaked up family, got a taste for "real" winter, had a few showers, and got to attend Cindy's wedding.

the first couple days:
 mandatory cafe rio dinner...oh how i missed it!
 my dads moccasins, soon to be worn by my boy :)
 we celebrated my parent's 40th anniversary at The Roof!
 one of each! (desserts)
 elevator selfie!
 playing games at the condo was a total highlight! we played a trivia game about my parents.
 my favorite picture of my father, to date. (just call him pink panther)
Heber was just as beautiful as ever, and absolutely FREEZING! I have become a total wuss.

No comments: