the baby now weighs about 2 1/4 pounds, and is about 14.8 inches in length. he can now sense light, and hear clearly from out of the womb! he has grown eyelashes-i can't wait to see those sweet lashes!
I took my glucose test today...
my favorite things:
- feeling the baby hiccup. there is something so human about the baby hiccuping. all the other movement i feel seems a bit alien-like, but hiccups? even i do that! plus it's something that last long enough for me to get addison to feel it too!
- heating pads
- my new gliding chair
- visiting with my family members here for the week!
- enjoying the last few days of my belly button-it is definitely on it's way out. i give it a week.
- talking to other pregnant women, and realizing-i'm not crazy!
- eating. all the time :) i am soooooo glad my appetite is back. it is such a relief to eat. i snack all the time, and really look forward to a nice home cooked meal. thanksgiving this year is going to be awesome.
We even tried out a new restaurant at St. Pete's, which was a total hit. Authentic Italian pizza and garlic bread. Soooo yummy.