Wednesday, September 11, 2013

baby welch: 9 week ultrasound!

journal entree June 16th, 2013:
"Happy Father's Day!!!
      well, i found out i was pregnant on Mother's Day, and i threw up for the first time on Father's Day...I blew my no throw up streak! :( oh well. good to know i'm still pregnant. 1st ultrasound tomorrow!!
I can't wait!!"

my small gift to Addi for his 1st father's day.
 
June 17th, 2013

"The 1st ultrasound went awesome. I was told to drink 32 oz of water before i came....i threw it up on the side of the road on my way to the ultrasound...158 heart rate, measuring 9 weeks, January 20th is the official due date!! :)"
it looks like a gummy bear! the head is on the left of the picture, and the body on the right. the little bright line above the baby is the yoke sack. soooooo cool!

No comments: