Saturday, September 14, 2013

baby welch: 14 week progress shot.

journal entree, july 20th/2013:

       "Last night I had a dream about a baby boy. He had freckles-like me, Addisons toes, my noes, looooong legs, and Elvis/Landon hair :) I woke up from this dream with my arms still holding a baby-laying in my bed! It took me a while to figure out that my baby was still in my tummy. I woke up peaceful and so happy. I've never had a dream like that. It was incredible. Now I dunno if that means my baby is gonna look like that-but I could feel a little spirit-that I was so excited to meet. So nervous that I wouldn't know how to do everything just right-but so excited to try."

  • 2nd trimester!! 
  • feeling more consistently better
  • watermelon
  • cinnamon life

1 comment:

TyandMar said...

What a cool dream!!!