Thursday, September 12, 2013

baby welch: 11 week progress shot.


  • soooooo sick, throwing up at work is no fun.
  • acne in the oddest of places.
  • fetal position is the best.
  • i love my couch
  • bloated
  • i can feel my pulse ALL THE TIME-if i sit still and look at my belly, it pulses visably.
  • weird dreams
  • water makes me sick
HAPPY THINGS: (i was pretty miserable this week, so i had to sit down and make a list of the good)
  • promethazine!!!!
  • looking at my 1st ultrasound pic
  • chocolate milk
  • checking my prego apps everyday
  • sprite
  • facetiming family
  • bananas
  • other suffering prego people-UNITE!
  • when Addi makes dinner
  • when Addi cleans!
  • "pinteresting" baby things on my private baby board! sneakyyyyy!
  • 2 hours of feeling good (in a row!)
  • reading blogs
  • fries
  • mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • Utah plans
  • "call the midwife"
  • "the office"
  • "parenthood"
  • clean sheets
  • chats with my momma

1 comment:

SamanthaZ said...

i am glad you are documenting your pregnancy so well - you won't regret it! you look gorgeous in these 11 week pictures. i have to keep reminding myself that you are actually 20 weeks though :)