Monday, May 13, 2013

things are looking up.

sorry for the downer post yesterday. do you ever get so sick of yourself? where you all the sudden realize that you've done nothing but think of yourself all day (or all week, in my case) and you just have to shake it off? well, i'm working on it ;) on thinking of others, praising God for every good thing in my life, and not stressing about the things I can't control. it's a new day! 
Mother's Day was wonderful. I thought of these two, and their wonderful examples all day. what courageous women, who strive every day to be the daughters of God they know they are. Their faith is unwavering, and I am so grateful to have them. The Lord knew the great influence these women have on my life :)
Addi and i have had two days off IN A ROW together! which is something that hasn't happened since March, so i feel like i'm in heaven. we celebrated with a picnic in the park yesterday, and Blizzard Beach waterpark today, it was so relaxing and just the change of pace we'd been looking for.
Addi has been able to do "the Voyage of the Little Mermaid" show a couple times-i go and sit on the front row-beaming the whole time!
and this is just in case you needed a laugh today.

1 comment:

SamanthaZ said...

Happy Mother's day Bre! I smile every time I see your wedding pictures. You look gorgeous all the time - but your wedding pictures were something else you radiate in them. Love you!