Sunday, March 31, 2013

a glorious easter.

what a wonderful Easter sunday it's been. i so wish Addi could have gotten it off work, but so goes life in a new company. so we did all of our traditional celebration yesterday, and left all of the spiritual stuff up to today.
we ate Melinda's famous pot roast and potatoes while we did a puzzle-we knew Grandma Sheri would be proud.
and we dyed and decorated our eggs...as NINJAS! Hiiii-ya!
this morning, we found our baskets, with some much needed socks in them. how'd the easter bunny know?

BUT i did get to visit addi today...:)
i never knew i looooooved "a guy in uniform"!
i hope you all had a wonderful easter :)

"He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.

He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives and loves me, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives,
'I know that My Redeemer Lives."


No comments: