Thursday, January 17, 2013

sweating buckets.

Soooo, this week has been one of the most physically challenging weeks of my life. I have been in character training for 4 days now, the last of which was today. Can I tell you, I have never actually known what the phrases, "sweating buckets", or "blinking sweat out of my eyes" ever meant. I discovered it this week. I literally looked at a puddle of my sweat today. Too gross to post? I'm sorry, but I am so in awe! What? My body does this? That awe will probably fade away pretty darn fast. I am sore, stiff, and kind of in a daze every night. I haven't been able to think of much else.

Kids are adorable. I am having so many wonderful interactions with kids and have discovered how to PLAY! What a joy. I adore my training group. I feel like I already have a family. Too bad training. Is done- but I hope I can catch a shift or two with them! Everyone is so helpful and looking out for each other.

I have my first real shift in magic kingdom tomorrow :) Addison had an audition today that went very well. They really got to see what Addison has to offer, we are very hopeful about this one!

In other news, our cute little apartment is wonderful. I am glad we had a couple weeks to set things out, because now that I'm in the full swing of things-I don't have a second to breathe let alone set up house! We got a second to go to the Orlando temple this week-it was just what the doctor ordered.















1 comment:

TyandMar said...

How are you going to do it in the summer?! You will need a fan inside those costumes!! I'm glad it's going so well and we will keep our fingers crossed for Addison! Hope he gets hired!