Sunday, December 2, 2012

oh, tradition.

one of my favorite Christmas traditions from the past few years, has been the Creche' in Midway. This is a collection of nativities from around the world, made out of different materials, with different interpretations. There is always wonderful live Christmas music performed in the background. I just adore my time there. There is not enough time to see all of them! So i figure every year I see just a bit more. I noticed some wonderful additions this year. it is the perfect way to start off a Christ centered December. we took the Larsons and Landon with us this year! and it was so fun to see Charlotte pointing out all the ducks and horses and making their accompanying sounds! you can see past visits of the Creche' here and here.
 Nativity puppet show!
 This was my favorite one.
we also went to a gingerbread festival! award winning gingerbread houses everywhere!
 the "Up" house!
 "Tangled" tower!
also...is this real life?
 Christmas Cards are underway-here's a little sneak peak of my homemade envelopes-out of gift wrapping.
Couldn't help sharing this classic pic! this is me and my cousin Jessie.

No comments: