Friday, November 16, 2012

even good things must end.

Well, dang. Our vacation has officially come to a close. I am sitting in the Orlando airport writing this and wishing I was going the opposite way! Our trip was absolutely amazing though. It was so good to get closer to the Madsens, to get to know Truman more, and spend some quality time with the fam. This was my first real vacation with the Welches, and it was such a different flavor of fun. I love that there's no right way to do things, especially vacations :)

So now we return to snow, "A Christmas Carol", and work. But I can't wait for hot chocolate and thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tyler Briggs said...

LOVED reading about all your adventures. How fun! What a trip that you will never forget! I'm jealous.
BTW, Harry LOVED that spiderman pic you and Addie got. He showed it to his cousins and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Mar