Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 4 Magic Kingdom

Oh my goodness, what an amazing day. Ok, so I have to confess, after being to Disneyland umpteen times, and never to disneyworld, I was a bit skeptic at first. Things are kind of the same, but slightly different. I didn't know my way around as well. There was construction. Plus, we started off in tomorrowland (the least of the lands in my opinion) but, by the time we hit Ariel's Grotto, I was so convinced that this park was amazing. They are working on a whole new fantasyland that had a dress rehearsal night tonight! So we got to see some parts that don't officially open till December. It was focused on Ariel and Belle, and they are doing a big project with Snow Whites Mine Ride! So that wasn't open. But Ariel's Grotto? So rad. And we met Ariel right after! In her new set up! So cool! Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Splash Mountain were old favorites that brought the nostalgia of Disneyland back for me. Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Park had the best treats! A homemade cookie ice cream sandwich with mint chocolate chip ice cream inside was the consensus favorite. Although, their funnel cake was to die for. Oh, and Lefou's brew was the BOMB! Yum!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Man I wish we would've gone with you guys! We have 4 weeks and counting! Looks like you're having a great time!