Saturday, November 10, 2012

day 1 and Epcot.

can you believe I am blogging from our room in Florida? Our trip had a rough start...we planned on getting here yesterday night, but with two layovers plus maintenance problems, we ended up in Cincinnati last night with $126 worth of vouchers for dinner, and a small case of amenities! (our dinner bill came to $125.99, how cool is that?) What an adventure! We actually turned it into quite the night, with a local family friend meeting us for dinner! So we switched around our plans and got to Orlando with a half day left to spend at Epcot. Such a blast. I cannot believe how big everything is! I loved looking at all the food and architecture. Also, we scored on seeing tons of characters! My crepe with chocolate ice cream, the Viking ride, Goofy, and the FIREWORKS were my favorites of the day, not to mention the killer company. It'll be a much more low key day tomorrow. Church and then the beach! Can't believe how long it's new since I've seen the beach! More adventures to come... xoxo

1 comment:

Jennie Moss said...

I love seeing you so happy! The only thing better would be if we surprised you there! :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Happy that you are happy, and I love seeing you wear my clothes, I feel like I am there with you a bit! <3