Saturday, August 25, 2012

we're a little excited...


a little entertainment brought to you by Welchkin, Inc.

We have a couple days off this next week, so we decided to take a car load down to SLC for a bit of a party. We come back up for performances on Thurs, Fri, and Sat, but will then be home for reals next Sunday :)

We plan to:
go to Lagoon
City Creek it up
Park City outlet it up
go to the temple
swim
family dinners
eat what we've been deprived of...everything.. (aka: Olive Garden, Taco Bell, Zupas, Kneaders, Orange Leaf, Costa Vida...you get the picture)
family game nights
see Centerpoint's "Little Women"

ahhhhh sounds like bliss!
see Spiderman

4 comments:

Melwel said...

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to have you here!

TyandMar said...

Loved this video! So fun! Sorry we missed ya last night...

SamanthaZ said...

Those are awesome and ambitious plans. I think you two are excellent at making good choices :)
I really wished I could have come to Yellowstone to see you this summer. I mentioned it so much that last week my dad told me he booked our family a cabin in Yellowstone....for next summer.

Carli Schneider said...

I can honestly say that you two are my favorite people. I have become even more obsessed with you after watching this video. So glad you survived the summer and are back in Utah! Love you!!