Monday, August 20, 2012

oh darling, let's be adventurers.

can you believe we have less than two weeks left here in West Yellowstone? crazy. it has been a long, but short summer if you know what i mean. yesterday was Playmill Christmas! which is basically where the cast exchanges gifts, and each cast member receives a gift from the Merrills. guess what! we got a TV! it was absolutely nuts. we are so blessed and grateful.

i've seen this everywhere and thought it describes our summer in bear country perfectly.
 i love this one too.
i've learned so much up here. not what i thought i'd learn...and definitely not the way i thought i'd be learning anything. but i guess that's how the Lord works, right? some highlights of my summer are:

1 seeing Addison in the theatre everyday.
2 making lifelong friends (esp the Mosses and Jack/Brian)
3 learning more about character roles. Kitty in Drowsy is definitely my favorite role, and i didn't expect that. never thought of myself as a character actress, but i definitely won't limit myself next time!
4 the peaceful day times when i can sit in the sun and read.
5 watching my little herb garden grow.
6 drives through YNP with my hubby.
7 late night batman trips.
8 wave runners!
9 thrifting with the Mosses.
10 bike ride with parents.
11 ANY visit from family/friends.
12 3 bear french toast sandwich for breakfast!
13 late night wild west pepperoni pizza.
14 ANYTHING from woodside bakery.
15 arrowleaf icecream.

yes....i am aware that the last 4 things on that list are food items...but food makes me really happy!


















3 comments:

TyandMar said...

I'm so glad we got to come up and see dirty rotten! You guys are both so awesome and we had a blast watching you! Can't wait for you to be back home soon!

Bailee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie Moss said...

I love you and i am happy I am your bestieeeee