Sunday, August 12, 2012

awake my soul.

i don't even know where to begin to describe the last couple weeks...how about cray cray! Seriously, so nuts. some changes have been made...and for the most part, things are great, things are looking up. addi and i spent the day teaching primary and recharging in the Park. isn't it funny how the spirit teaches you in the simplest of Primary lessons? i love that. then we went to Mammoth, ate snacks, belted our little hearts out, held hands, and smiled a lot. i was finally able to let my thoughts settle looking out over the vast country.
 i LOVED today. i also love these two adopted brothers of mine:
today made me think a lot about perspective and the way that i spend my time. these lyrics came to mind:

In these bodies we will live,
in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love,
you invest your life

awake my soul...
awake my soul...
awake my soul...
For you were made to meet your maker
-"Awake My Soul"-Mumford and Sons

oh, and guess what! we had a bliss moment today. sometimes those come out of the blue and in the time of most need.

3 comments:

Landon said...

It's like handi and handi are handed a camera. But I love love LOVED every second of this. It made me smile, it made me laugh, which made me cry from laughing so hard--it was just like cats! Only VASTLY different.

MISS you guys! Come home quickly.

Sarah said...

Why are you two so adorable?!

SamanthaZ said...

Ahhhh bliss moments. Those are the absolute best.