Monday, June 18, 2012

a breath of fresh air.

The last couple days were like eating a yummy dessert! Our bestest friends in the world, the Larsons and our sweet brother Landon, came to visit. I cannot tell you how badly it was needed! Amongst all of our rehearsals and shows, we found some moments to spare and soak up the friends, sunlight, and baby Cha Cha.
Addi finally got to take his birthday present out for a spin.
Then Aaron proposed to me...lies. He's just helping me tie my kite!
I think Jennie found herself a new best friend.
Breakfast in bed. we are definitely SPOILED by the Larsons!
a picnic, breakfast in bed, late night hair dying, Cha taking steps, night talks, birthday chocolate, movies, slumber parties, Cha saying "addi", a walk through Yellowstone.
These guys are the cream of the crop, the butter to our toast. 
Seriously, these guys are family.

Mickey and I mistake ourselves for the other in pictures all the time, I guess that just means that we're sisters.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I JUST DIED at the pic of bays and jack! bahahaha they look sooo grumpy!