Sunday, May 20, 2012

an update.

Oh my goodness-and we have INTERNET!!! Ahhhh! Now for updates.
My South Pacific journey ended last Saturday, and let me tell you, it was a whirlwind! I went to the last show, my car all packed, went straight after the show to a 10:30 PM hair appointment where I went bright red, and left the following morning with the help of my sweet parents.
The pure joy of this experience was getting to work with these sweet people. How often do you get to say 3 of your family members are in a show with you?? I adore them, and feel that my relationship with them has grown.
The last couple weeks while Addi was up here and I was finishing up the show was very hard. Good thing I had this cute face to keep me occupied! I miss my sister Kirsten and her Ro so much! What a fun couple of weeks.

No comments: