Friday, May 4, 2012

in transition.

What can i say? Life is a little out of whack as of late! We moved from our sweet basement in Ogden...to uh...well a few places. Addison left a few days ago to start out our West Yellowstone jobs!...So I am once again single. I'm finishing up South Pacific at Centerpoint Legacy Theatre and simply having a blast. I am living with my gracious sister and her family. I'll be joining Addi in another week---I can't wait! So where is our stuff you say? Well, I hardly know. Some is with Addison in Yellowstone...a bit is with me at my sisters, and the majority is at the in-laws! Bless them. I have to say though, I think transitions-not being settled in one place is one of the hardest things for me. I really struggle with not having an established place and with all my stuff scattered everywhere. Hey, but at least I'm not alone. This week with my sister, brother in-law, and nephew has been a rare treat! I have absolutely loved every minute. It's also been so nice to just relax for a bit. 

Also, check out some photos from the show!

1 comment:

addison welch said...

I love you! having a great time in Yellowshtone. Can't wait for you to join me!