Wednesday, April 11, 2012

you an' me is lucky to be us.

Did I mention South Pacific was going very well? And can I just say I love this brother? I love being able to see him and Laila everyday. The Lt. Cable and Nellie, and Ngana and Nellie scenes just might be the highlight of the show for me! It really is such a pleasure to work with them, and it better not be the last time.
This is my favorite line of the show this week:
Talk about the boy
sayin' to de girl:
"Golly, baby, I'm a lucky cuss!"
Talk about the girl
sayin' to the boy:
"You an' me is lucky to be us!"
So, here's the deal: in order to do Playmill as well as South Pacific this summer, I had to do some fancy switching around with my counterpart. So my days of performance are a little wonky. If you're planning to see the whole Welch clan (me-"Nellie", Landon-"Cable", Laila-"Ngana", & Uncle Rob-"Stewpot") the days to do that are:
April 24, 26
May 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12
(I'll also be doing April 28, May 2, & May 9-but the rest of the family is not)
Ultimately, if you're worried that you won't catch me, ask the box office when you call and they'll know what nights I'm there and not.
You can buy tickets by clicking here.
Or by calling 801-298-1302.

Oh, hey! And if you wanna hear me on the radio this week. I've been asked to do an interview with my costar Sean Bishop from Xanadu. Xanadu at Weber State won some national awards, so we've been asked to talk about them! Sweet! X96 on Friday at 3 PM.

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

So cool bre! Can't wait to see it! Love your Mormon profile too!

SamanthaZ said...

The radio! You're famous! I hope you had fun. I loved Xanadu, I just wish I could have seen you in the role. Congratulations!