Saturday, March 31, 2012

i must-ache you a question...

I have a funny family, I hope you all know. We picked up my "bonus brother", Truman from the airport this week! Of course, we couldn't show up without a couple accessories...
Ahhh! There he is!!
Laila got the first hug :)
And though we got publicly ridiculed...it was oh so worth it! I can already tell that Truman and I are gonna get along swimmingly. It was so interesting to feel the family dynamic change with this (new to me) addition. It's gonna be so great to get Money back to feel the whole family dynamic once again! 

3 comments:

Melwel said...

I LOVE my funny family. Thanks for being a part of it

Carli Schneider said...

Truman!!! I can't believe he is home! And I LOVE this family. How cute of an idea is that? Tell truman and your cute husband hello! love you guys! xoxo

TyandMar said...

Nothing better than when a missionary returns! How fun for you to be a part of it! Love the mustaches. Cute.