Tuesday, March 13, 2012

happy spring break!

Ahhhhh, finally. It is Spring Break. 
We started off the weekend with a polka dot birthday for my niece Zuzu!

We then had a Leprechaun brunch with our sweet friends!
Then we headed to Heber to see my parents. Sadly, heir house is officially up for sale, so visits to the Heber home are coming to an end...as upset as I was to leave my childhood home and move to Heber, I admit I've grown quite attached to it and the beautiful spot it's in.
It wouldn't be time spent with the Briggs' if we didn't have some kind of physical activity involved. We had a lovely little jaunt up Memorial Hill in Midway :)
Let's just say, we love Spring Break. I can't believe it's our last Spring Break from school :)

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

Glad you got to enjoy Heber! It's been such great weather lately!

Lindsea Garside said...

You are the cutest person I have ever seen. I'm just sayin.