Sunday, March 25, 2012

can you believe we graduate in exactly one month?

It's been a funky couple of days...I cant quite decide if it's the senioritis, lack of sleep from the 12:30AM showing of "Hunger Games", not doing as well on a test as I wanted to, or just an overall feeling of detachment and distraction. Some things that have helped me out lately are:
Raspberry Dole Whip!
Looking at pugs and french bulldogs on ksl.com.
Some cuddle time with my niece.
The Festival of Color with our lovely friend, David! So cool. What an amazing visual reminder of spring, unity, and new beginnings...I don't think I'll ever stop coughing up a brown mixture of chalk...
 That color really brings out my "Caesar Flickerman" smile, eh?

On another note, Addison's brother Truman is coming home from his LDS mission to Manchester England this next week! Gahhh! I have to tell you, it's going to be crazy. I feel like I barely know this new brother of mine! I knew him for a few months at the beginning of Addison and I's dating, but I've heard enough stories to feel like I know him. I can hardly wait to get another brother-it's like Christmas! 

The parents are off to England/Scotland to pick him up-and we are BEYOND jealous that they are with our beloved family, the Sharkey's. You may remember them from our Scotland posts.
Soak up Europe for us parents!

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

We don't see you guys enough! Are you getting a dog?!

SamanthaZ said...

Cute dogs do la good job at lifting ones spirits don't they? I thought Caesar Flickerman was the best part of the movie personally. :)