Monday, February 20, 2012

plans...

Now that Addi and I have had the chance to let working at the Playmill settle in, we've been trying to dream up and picture our summer. What's our place gonna look like? Who're the people that we will come to call family? What will we do to fill up our spare time? And whilst our plans of getting a most adorable puppy such as:
...will have to wait... I'm thinking I want to start up a new hobby. 
Gardening. 
Nothing fancy; an herb garden. I've always loved the idea of making things grow. In fact, one of my dreams is to own a flower shop. So I'm thinking something like this is in my future:
 I dunno! Maybe it'll lessen my trips to the expensive grocery stores in a touristy town?

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

So cool bre! Great idea. Grow some for me! :)
I wish I was good at stuff like that. I seriously kill every plant I try to keep alive in my home!

Brooke Shoko said...

the grocery store in west is sooo expensive. but on the flip side i am so jealous. i LOVE west!