Tuesday, December 13, 2011

happy anniversary to us!

12.13.10
Today's the day! One year ago today, I made the best change of my life. We celebrated the whole weekend:
We saw the lights at temple square.
Santa came to visit!
We got to play with baby char :)
 Made gingerbread houses!
We spent yesterday going to dinner in Midway, seeing "Arthur Chirstmas", and staying at the Zermatt hotel. This was our view this morning!
Breakfast in bed!
Ha! My parents outside the window!
We had such a wonderful weekend. Happy Anniversary honey! 
Best year of my life!

3 comments:

TyandMar said...

What a way to celebrate! Congrats! I can't believe a year has gone by since you lived with us! Crazy!

SamanthaZ said...

That last picture with the snow is awesome! Happy anniversary you two! Good job on the gingerbread houses :)

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Congrats you guys! I'm glad you were able to have such a lovely time.