Sunday, November 20, 2011

a reflection.

Well, it's crazy to think that I just closed my last show at Weber State University. I have had such amazing opportunities here, which I definitely had to earn. Weber State has taught me the meaning of hard work-I can tell you that much! But most of all, the joys of PLAYING.
 "The Light in the Piazza"-2010
 My wonderful friend, Jim Christian.
"Five Carols for Christmas"-2010
"Anything Goes"-2011. My first show with my dear husband!
 "Xanadu"-2011
 Thank you to all who came and supported-it means the WORLD to me!
What a wild ride!
If they find a hole in the ozone directly above Ogden...we could probably attribute it to the "Xanadu" hairspray usage...
 It's not that often that you get to take a picture like this with your husband!
 Love my sista-muses!
No regrets.

4 comments:

TyandMar said...

Bre, you were honestly amazing. I'm so glad we got to see you at your finest. I've loved going to all your shows there at Weber and can't wait for what's to come here in the near future! You're so talented! And you married a talented man too! Loved watching him shake his groove in Xanadu! Congrats on an awesome show you two.

Lindsea Garside said...

Don't goooo!!!!! Don't move on with your life! Stay with us :( Addi can stay too. Just stay until Shelby and I graduate. Ya? Ya.


ok... Just kidding. I'm happy and excited for you. LOVE YOUR FACE! Thank you for letting me share so many great experiences with you.

dave + kirst said...

Sooo fun watching you shvestaaa! Can't wait tgo see what else you do!

SamanthaZ said...

Oh how I wish I could have seen it. I do feel lucky that I got to see you in a few shows though, Evita, the Piazza, and Wedding singer. You are amazing Bre and You look beautiful in the pictures!