Monday, November 28, 2011

it's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts.

What a wonderful weekend. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We spent this year with Addison's family which was different! My first Thanksgiving away from my fam-I'm glad to say that it was a pretty easy adjustment though ;) The Welch/Cole family is absolutely wonderful."The Muppet Movie" was a definite highlight, and of course, an ample amount of pie.

 The Christmas decorating and Christmas music began this weekend as well. We went with the DIY deco this year, and I think it went pretty well!
tree skirt-made it myself.
owls made out of toilet paper rolls.
glass bottles with lights in them :)
glass ornaments with paint drizzled in it.
Oh, and if you are looking for new holiday tunes, I recommend:
and 
Michael Buble's new album, Christmas
both are fantastic :)

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

Cute tree guys! You are so fancy! Love all the DIY!

Brooke Shoko said...

i LOVE "all i want for christmas is you" on the michael buble album. love.