Wednesday, October 19, 2011

scattered.

You may find this blog post a bit...scattered? but, it actually just reflects my life right now. It's been a weird couple of weeks, you know when you're always just one step behind? Weekends are supposed to be the time to catch up and somehow I just don't quite seem to get there. SO here are some of my thoughts:
  • Memorizing is hard. especially when you're trying to memorize several different materials at once.
  • husbands are great, i recommend them to everyone. like when you're making a huge batch of caramel for relief society and you find out that after leaving it in the crockpot on low during rehearsal...it burns...really bad. He has no problem (or maybe he does, he just doesn't say) unwrapping 5 bags full of caramels and throwing them into a new batch in under ten minutes!
  • Few people have actually dipped caramel apples before-i also recommend this to everyone-super cheap, messy, and delicious. 
  • Sometimes skipping class is necessary to help your stress level.
  • cereal is my best friend.
  • "Xanadu" is my soul-mate.
  • Giving interviews is awkward.
  • There's nothing like classic Halloween/suspense movies to get you in the spirit! (i recommend: "clue", "arsenic and old lace", "rear window", "dracula","evil under the sun", and of course "hocus pocus".)
  • it's not very fun when your mom is in Disneyworld AND Harry Potter World without you.
  • thank heaven for 3 day weekends.
  • different color apples in a basket look beautiful. different color leaves on the mountain look beautiful.
  • i love going to movies and eating as much movie-popcorn i can get my hands on.
  • pumpkin pie is my favorite kind of pie.
  • tomato basil soup is my new craze. i recommend Zupas', but i'm not picky.
  • "south pacific" is my favorite musical.
  • i wish hair grew faster.

4 comments:

dave + kirst said...

Yay for halloween movies that aren't really scary! Yes, moms shouldn't at Disneyworld and HP world without all their kids - I don't care how old the kids are...

Did your mobile sell? Get rave reviews? I'm glad I could help kick start your idea :)

Arsenic and old lace tonight? We're down.

I'm off to Cafe Rio for lunch! Be very jealous :)

TyandMar said...

Sorry life has been so hectic right now! I can't wait to see your show! So exciting!

Mom said...

love you breezey boo

Alexis McCracken said...

Bre, I think we should be friends. Like for real. You and Addison are awesome. :D