Monday, August 8, 2011

thankful.

1. I'm thankful for my husband's artistic abilities. It's been different trying to make his art work for him as a paying job. But this summer has been the perfect time. He is such a hard worker. His art is truly incredible-I am just in awe of him everyday.

2. For hair that grows fast. I actually got my hair into pigtails over the weekend, what a milestone! I'm thinking platinum blonde is the next step haha :)

3. For a new place. I never realized till this past week how settling it is to have your own place. Not just settling in your stuff-but I mean that it settles your stomach in a way. There's something about finally being able to give and provide as opposed to always taking. I feel like when you live with someone (like how I've been for the past few years) you constantly feel in debt, even if that's not the case. But to finally have people over and be able to offer them something instead, is an amazing feeling. In just one short week it really has become home.

4. For a new baby in the family. What a sweet new nephew we have. I think babies always bring everyone back to humanity. They're wonderful reminders of how sweet and lovely life can be.

No comments: