Wednesday, August 10, 2011

playing hookie.

Today was a happy day all day long.
Addison and I slept till 10.
I had a lovely visit with my grandma.
I went to "the Help" with all the girls.
I can't stop thinking about this movie. I can't wait to read the book! The perfect girls date. It was just incredible, I can't recommend it enough. In fact, Addison has already asked me on a date to see it tomorrow night.
 I met Addison for swim lessons with Harry-he's such a little fish! :)
 Then Add and I had a date. Right down from the street from us is a Farr's Ice Cream Parlor...um let's just say we may be making a nightly habit out of this date.
 This one is for my husband.
 This one's for Gramma Sheri :)
YUM!
On another note-Addison made two sales! Haha, I can't get over these two witches. Sadly, they're not gracing our home anymore :(
 Christmas is the next event to plan for:
Addison has a sense of humor.
Ahh what a good day.

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Love the pics. I am going to steal the girl/help pic for my blog too. I was so happy you joined us. The ice cream place looks vintage and heavenly. What fun to have it so close by.