Wednesday, August 31, 2011

huzzah: XANADU.

So guess what...Addison and I are in XANADU!! We both made the show and are so ecstatic. Addison will play the God "Hermes", and I got the part of "Kira"! 

Call backs were Friday, and we both felt like we did everything we could've. There's nothing worse than leaving a callback, knowing you could have done more. But we felt very fulfilled. So basically I'm going to be on roller skates embodying Olivia Newton-John for the next three months. We are so excited to be stellar roller skaters, play wicked awesome comedy, learn an Australian accent, and sing our guts out. 


The show will be playing at Weber State University November 4-19 
in the Eccles Theatre in the Browning Center. Call 801.626.8500 for tickets!
We couldn't be more grateful.

2 comments:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

hmmmm maybe you and I should start hanging out so we can work on that accent! I won't be happy if I come see the show and it doesn't sound right...jk. Congrats to you both!

Lindsea Garside said...

I LOVE THIS.