Saturday, July 30, 2011

moving day.

Well, it has been one of those days...moving days. Whew! We've had an exhausting but very rewarding day! It's been kind of surreal to tell the truth. To think that all these brand new wedding presents are actually ours, that we own our own furniture, and that, yes, I'll actually have to cook every once in a while ;) We've had our first dinner on our beautiful paisley plates, tried out our new shower, and are now all set up to make some birds whilst watching, "Roman Holiday". Needless to say, we are loving it.
Thank you in-laws and brothers! We couldn't have done it without you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks adorable!!

Maggie said...

Your place is adorable! Landon was telling us how much it looks like you two, and it totally does! :)

Ohh La Lou said...

Oh my gash I love that hutch. So cute. You're house is awesome. Help me decorate will you? Hope all is well you adorable human being!

My Outlook said...

UMM.... where did you get your hutch? I want one sooo bad. I obviously won't be a copy cat and get one just like it... but I want one similar.... maybe green instead of blue? i dunno.... Your house is freaking cute.