Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what's on your bucket list?

Addison will be the first person to tell you that I am a big fan of lists. I dunno what it is but the second I get a list out of my mind and on to paper I am able to function again. I believe that non-list makers are the victims to thousands of lost thoughts a day. With all this list-making you would have thought I'd have a bucket list by now.
I don't.
But this week, on the tube, I decided to change that. I've only just begun so my list is a little meager but I can't wait to see what it becomes!
Bre's very own bucket list:
  1. see the Rockettes live.
  2. skydive in Hawaii.
  3. make the perfect souffle'.
  4. learn how to make quiche.
  5. get certified to scuba dive.
  6. scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef.
  7. graduate from college.
  8. own a theatre in Utah.
  9. go to Greece.
  10. go to the Lake District.
  11. visit Anne of Green Gables country.
  12. go on a Disney cruise.
  13. go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
  14. go to Disneyworld...yeah i've never been.
  15. go to all 50 states.
  16. see Italy (especially Venice/Rome).
  17. live to see all of my children in the temple. 
  18. drive the entirety of route 66.
  19. see the Northern Lights (preferably on an Alaskan cruise.)
What's on your bucket lists?

No comments: