Addison will be the first person to tell you that I am a big fan of lists. I dunno what it is but the second I get a list out of my mind and on to paper I am able to function again. I believe that non-list makers are the victims to thousands of lost thoughts a day. With all this list-making you would have thought I'd have a bucket list by now.
But this week, on the tube, I decided to change that. I've only just begun so my list is a little meager but I can't wait to see what it becomes!
Bre's very own bucket list:
- see the Rockettes live.
- skydive in Hawaii.
- make the perfect souffle'.
- learn how to make quiche.
- get certified to scuba dive.
- scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef.
- graduate from college.
- own a theatre in Utah.
- go to Greece.
- go to the Lake District.
- visit Anne of Green Gables country.
- go on a Disney cruise.
- go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- go to Disneyworld...yeah i've never been.
- go to all 50 states.
- see Italy (especially Venice/Rome).
- live to see all of my children in the temple.
- drive the entirety of route 66.
- see the Northern Lights (preferably on an Alaskan cruise.)
What's on your bucket lists?