Well we arrived safely home after 23 hours of straight travel...wow.
We miss London, but it's good to be home. It's good to know that a dollar really is worth a dollar and doesn't need to be translated into pounds, that when you order a water it comes with LOTS of ice, and that we can drive to a grocery store and not have to walk blocks and blocks with groceries back to our flat.
These are just a few of the things I am so grateful for in America.
I dunno what it is about summer, but I just get rejuvenated by it.
Add and I were at the grocery store yesterday and got giddy at the sight of s'more making materials, peaches, but most of all Otterpops!
Here are some things I can't wait to do this summer:
- Bear Lake with the Welches
- Briggs Heber Cabin family reunion
- Bees game with the Welches
- West Yellowstone trip
- seeing Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- Naomi/Laila sleepovers
- moving into an apartment closer to school (finally getting to open/use wedding presents!)
- Shakespeare festival
- roller skating
- Spice Girls night (mickey/liz :)
- registering for classes...i still need to do this...
- going to all the Utah temples
- working on a scrapbook for London
- July birthdays! (both mommas, Landy, Davey)
- buying a sewing machine to make all my dresses/skirts garment wearable
- saving up for a Mac desktop...yikes!
- singing everyday
- many double dates with loved ones i need to catch up with!
- going carping (car camping)
- Evans family reunion (lava hot springs)
- drive in movies
- Swiss days in Midway
- going to the State Fair