Sunday, April 3, 2011

momma love.

I think it's hilarious to go out in Bountiful during Priesthood session. You will find groups and groups of women on girls' night out...which is exactly what I was doing! My beautiful momma love came up to hang out with me last night, and we had a grand ol' time! After some soup from Paradise Bakery, I decided that it was high-time my mother tried Orange Leaf (which was occupied by 4 tables of women. I counted one man over the age of ten). My momma layered a little dab of everything! It was a success. 

We then were on the hunt for a picture frame for my grandma's birthday present. We found ourselves at an TJMaxx overrun with women! It was insane!
It's not often enough that I get alone time with my momma, and I loved it.
You'd have a hard time finding a greater mother.

1 comment:

SamanthaZ said...

This is a beautiful picture of you and your mother!
Oh, and I have to tell you how much I love your hair! It is perfect for you, and you are SO brave too. Wow, I saw the picture and couldn't believe how great you looked. Love you!