Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wedding Formals

We are finally getting some more pictures up! These are some of the formals family/friend pictures we took when we got to the beautiful reception center! We had our reception at Le Jardin-a greenhouse in Sandy, and didn't even really know how gorgeous it was going to be until we saw it in it's full glory that night, complete with jazz music and twinkle lights.
 The new Welch Family
 Best friends
 The Welch girls!
 My sylin' new brothers.
 The ever-growing Briggs Fam! Wow.
 The Niblings! Addison gained 11 nieces and nephews that day-with three more on the way-lucky guy!
 Huzzah!
 My best friends.

 The flower girls.

 My girls, who made me who I am today.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

TyandMar said...

Cute pics Bre. You guys had a beautiful wedding.
Great job on Anything Goes. It was fun seeing Addi in the lead role!! You two are so talented.
Have fun in Cali!!