Sunday, February 6, 2011

could've danced all night

The next portion of the wedding pictures is dancing
I really could have danced the entire night, that was one of the things Add and I were absolutely adamant about having at the reception, and we had a blast! I wish we could have had even more time.
We started off with the daddy-daughter dance. ("Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"-Ella Fitzgerald)
 Melinda, threatening Addison to not make her cry :) love my momma melinda!
 Addison stole me from my daddy.
 Obviously, it was off the hook.


 "Baby, You've Got What it Takes"-Michael Buble'

Classic.

1 comment:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

So glad you started a blog. Love your shabby apple dress...I own that one too! You would look hot in their Ingrid...check it out.
Lovely pics. Sad we missed it.