Friday, December 10, 2010

Almost there!

Wow, how time is flying! There is less than 3 days left until the biggest change in Addison and I's life takes place. I officially can say I've checked everything on my list-though I'm sure in the next couple days I will figure out a few more things to add. I got my endowments out of the Draper temple on Tuesday-and it was incredible with all my family, Addison, and his parents! I loved it. We finished show rehearsals Wednesday and our finals on Thursday. We went to a midnight showing of Narnia last night for our last date night before the big day-and Eustus was the bomb.

Here's what else we've been up to:


Addison and I picked up our marriage license!

Last Saturday I had the most wonderful Bachelorette party! It was such a blast, and I have the greatest friends in the world. Thank you so much Mickey and Liz!
 My parents live in Heber, and in Midway they have interfaith/international Creche exhibit that is absolutely gorgeous, and a must for every year at Christmas. Here are some of my favorites:
 This local family wanted to have a non-commercial Christmas-so they used objects from a hike they went on to make this nativity!
After much begging...we decided to do this....

This one was carved on the end of a match! You had to view it through a magnifying glass.

From Japan-made from oragami.

Made from recycled newspaper.

In other news-Addison and I put up our Christmas tree in Gramma and Grampa's basement :)
I moved in a bunch of my stuff today so that it'll be ready when we get back.
  
We're almost there!

1 comment:

TyandMar said...

We miss you already Bre Bre. Come back! :)